Armed with a suitcase full of marmalade sandwiches, Paddington™ explores the fascinating history of one of Britain's most famous locations: the Tower of London. He meets the ‘Beefeaters’ and learns why the Tower's most famous residents – the ravens – are so important. Of course, being a practical bear, he doesn't let all the fun interfere with the very important task of enjoying elevenses!
Finished to the highest standard, this silver Proof coin is a great way to continue or begin your Paddington collection. The packaging includes excerpts from Paddington’s scrapbook full of facts about the Tower and the marmalade-loving bear’s latest adventure.
- The latest coin in our Paddington™ collection
- Presented in fun scrapbook-style packaging
- A lower mintage than 2018 – just 25,000 coins are available in this Limited Edition Presentation
- Finished to Proof standard
- Struck in 925 sterling silver
Paddington at the Tower 2019 UK 50p Silver Proof Coin
Denomination 50p Metal .925 Silver Size 27.30mm Weight 8.0gms Quality Proof Mintage 25,000
CONDITION: BRAND NEW